Saturday, August 15, 2009

End of Week 2 of the diet

 

 

 

 



So Ive been really stressed out this week, stress reflects on your body.

These also aren't the best pictures like the other one because I used a different camera that was worst (don't ask why) and I was kinda in a rush.
But honestly my body looks better than week 1, (I guess you'll have to just take my word for it)

Today was also Cheat meal day.

I had a 1 pound burger from Fuddruckers, it was good, but i'm still full and I ate it 4 hours ago.

Cheat meals are important Yes you gain weight, but you lose it so much faster within in a week, for reasons a little bit beyond my explanation I'll have to find an article or something on it.

Sorry for the bad pics once again, but hopefully next week's update will be better.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment