Monday, August 24, 2009

Stress Causes added weight!


So the thing about this diet, is the stress that comes along with it.

Eat every 3 hours no later than 3 1/2 if you can't help it.

You can only have this amount of [insert meal] but you can't have this [insert meal] at this time.

You didn't lose any weight this week then [insert problem] must be wrong. or you have to increase cardio.

There are just so many specifics to this diet.
I'm completely happy now to where I'm at, this was my target weight.

BUT

there are far many more things than just weight I need to work on. I have to keep going til my skin tightens up. Also more fat is off.. there is just alot

It really stresses me out alot to be completely honest.
I don't want to let my Trainer down, He has blessed me with the knowledge and hard work for me to have the body I have been waiting for since I was 5 (and knew about super heros and such).
He has taken out time, effort, money, and my blood (lol) for me to get the way I am now. I have about 13 more weeks until I know If I'm able to do that show or not.
I don't want to let him down, and more importantly myself down.

But with all this Stress my body holds on to water weight.

So I have to learn to let it go and let nature be.

Things are either meant to be or their not.
but i'm trying hard for them to be.

Had to get this topic out of me, so I can remain focused.

3 weeks are down, I'm down 7-9 lbs I'm doing well, as long as I keep up the 1-3lb drop every week im good!

No comments:

Post a Comment